Not a surprising neologism in retrospect, but then again, good ones always seem obvious after the fact:
- Welcome to the first murdochracy
- This is What Murdochracy Looks Like
- The revolt against Murdochracy: a view from Oz
- End days for dead paper and "Murdochracy"?
- Is the Murdochracy tumbling down?
Definition? Well, dunno, something like this:
Murdoch's immense political power , which has had successive Prime Ministers dancing attendance on him, and rushing to confer lucrative favors on his News Corporation.(Thanks to James Galasyn for finding this one.)